deputyknittersblog

I am a self employed paraprofessinoal and mom of three beuatiful children. Knitting has become an absolute passion and stress buster and my true addiction! I go no where without my knitting bag and alwyas have mutliple projects in the works!

Friday, June 30, 2006

The Knitting Guild Meeting took place last night and we finally have a name!!! Knit Happens! (the official name for all of the "official" documentation : Knit Happens - Naugatuck Knitting and Crochet Guild). We have registered for our ID number and are up and running to start bringing in dues! We had a great showing and everyone is really excited about such a great group! Lots of knitting was going on and some fantastic projects! I am in the middle of mutliple projects myself and wehn I get this site figured out I will photograph them and get them on the blog!
Meanwhile I hopt ot make this blog about all of the members and their projects and have a central location for everyone from the Guild!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home