deputyknittersblog

I am a self employed paraprofessinoal and mom of three beuatiful children. Knitting has become an absolute passion and stress buster and my true addiction! I go no where without my knitting bag and alwyas have mutliple projects in the works!

Sunday, October 08, 2006


All new meaning to the term K1P1 arrived at our house late last week! "Patches" is a 1 1/2 pound kitten who we rescued from a feral mommy. She has been great fun but I have to admit she is a handful when yarn and my wood needles are present. Despite her flurry of jumping and attacking my yarn ball today, I was able to capture her adorable face here. My ball of yarn is bigger than her!!!! She is tiny - fits in the palm of your hand and DEFINITELY is a knitting kitty! She sat with me as I tackled my shrug (see previous posting regarding Decadent Fibers) I knitted for quite a while with her flipping over the yarn - grabbing it and attacking my double pointed wood needle everytime I went to use it! She finally settled right on my lap and purred as I continued to try and decipher this horrendous pattern. The actual work is not bad but the pattern continues to be a challenge and I ended up having to put it away as I need Lucille to help me figure out the hoorendous "code" it is written in for the next step. I really look forward to cold winter afternoons on the weekends with a CALM (ha!) Patches on my lap as I knit. Time to hide my yarn stash I guess!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home