deputyknittersblog

I am a self employed paraprofessinoal and mom of three beuatiful children. Knitting has become an absolute passion and stress buster and my true addiction! I go no where without my knitting bag and alwyas have mutliple projects in the works!

Friday, January 05, 2007

Well, here I sit at 2 AM with still at least another hours worth of typing for the business and all I can think of is knitting. A HUGE apology to all of you who may have tried to hop on in the hopes of new entries. The holidays kidnapped me and a busy New Year has not released too much of the grasp on me either. I promise multiple entries, pictures and interesting articles and news before the end of this weekend. Most importantly I wanted to remind you of this Saturday's Meeting. It will be held at Lucille's shop at 3PM. I certainly hope that you can come and I look forward to seeing all of you. It seems like it has been forever.I have listed the Agenda below. We of course will probably discuss even more than this but this is the outline for Saturday so far. Bring your stix and visit with us. We look forward to seeing all of you. Take Care and check back on Sunday for more postings. Keep the sticks flying.


Knit Happens
Naugatuck Knitting and Crochet Guild
January 6th and January 18th, 2007

· Finalize logo. Goal of February 1st to have finalized logo for Guild.

· Sign up for “Knit Crawl” in NYC will be discussed as will transportation. Final vote by Guild members needed if group rate is desired again traveling together by train from Bridgeport

· Discussion by Joyce of upcoming Prayer Shawl Retreat and Binkypatrol program

· Discussion of upcoming meetings and potential projects, programs etc.


The next scheduled meetings for are January 6th at 3:00p.m. and 18th at 6:30 p.m.


Upcoming events and field trips:
· NYC Knit Crawl – February 10, 2007 – Snow Date March 24, 2007
· A day of knitting and crocheting with Melissa Leapman – Spring 2007
Upcoming Dates:
Next Meetings January 6th and 18January 31, 2007 – Deadline for Red Scarf Project

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home