deputyknittersblog

I am a self employed paraprofessinoal and mom of three beuatiful children. Knitting has become an absolute passion and stress buster and my true addiction! I go no where without my knitting bag and alwyas have mutliple projects in the works!

Sunday, July 30, 2006




Well, it is FINALLY DONE!!! My first sweater. It is for my niece who is a toddler and I pray it will fit - I am pretty confident it will. It was a fun project and I am psyched to say I have a sweater accomplished. I feel like I am a graduated knitter (of course this pattern was very simple - but STILL!!!).

Looks like I have yet another new member for the Guild and Shelia, Good News!! She's a crocheter!!!! I told her all about the guild and she is new to the area and I think she will fit right in and she seemed excited - I am hoping she will be at August's meeting. Still working on the cuff - now necklace and hope to have it done and post a picture before vacation!

Still waiting for memebers to send pictures so I can spotlight their achjievements! Keep cool and keep the hooks and needles flying!

pattern:
#046 Childrens Button Jacket (Mac & Me 22 Hay Street Newbury, MA 01951 978-465-7940 or macnmeprod@aol )

the yarn:Frog Tree 100% Alpaca Wool - Type 2204 Sport Wieght
Colors: Green:#46
and Watermelon: #213

I purchased the pattern (in Summer2004) and yarn (finally in Summer 2006) at Adventures in Knitting a great shop up on Cape Cod in Harwichport. I know the shop still carries the Frog Tree and they are wonderfully helpful www.adventuresinknitting.com 557 Main Street Harwichport, MA 02646 (508)432-3700

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home