deputyknittersblog

I am a self employed paraprofessinoal and mom of three beuatiful children. Knitting has become an absolute passion and stress buster and my true addiction! I go no where without my knitting bag and alwyas have mutliple projects in the works!

Monday, October 30, 2006


The second oversized vest class was great! It was a small group but we had a great time and everyone is in good shape and if not finished with their vests - they are well on their way. I completed my vest for my 5 year old nephew for Christmas! I LOVE the colors and cannot wait to give it to him. Meanwhile I FINALLY gave my sister my niece's sweater. It has been completed for a while and I had already posted pictures of it. I added some hand embroderied details to the back - They came out beautifully. A nice option if you do not know how to crochet flowers!

I also wanted to share with all of you a great supplier for labels for your knitted works. Lucille and I discovered them over the summer at the Knit Show and I FINALLY ordered labels - you MAY be able to make out the labels in the photos above. They are a great quality with TONS of options in colors fonts etc! The Company is Heirloom Woven Labels out of New Jersey. Their web site is: www.heirloomlabels.com .

I ALSO wanted to share a GREAT supplier of silver plated magnetic clasps for those of you knitting jewlery! I had been struggling to find silver magnetic clasps and these while not 100% Sterling - they ARE siler plated and really pretty and PERFECT! They are also VERY well priced. The prices will adjust according to how much you order. The order was to me in four days - REGULAR shipping. They also carry a wide selection of beads and I have added them to my favorites:

Best Buy Beads: www.BestBuyBeads.com I encourage you to give them a try!

The next Guild Meeting is THIS Saturday and I hope to see many of you there!


Next Meeting: Saturday, November 4th 3:00PM at Lula's

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home