deputyknittersblog

I am a self employed paraprofessinoal and mom of three beuatiful children. Knitting has become an absolute passion and stress buster and my true addiction! I go no where without my knitting bag and alwyas have mutliple projects in the works!

Thursday, January 11, 2007




I wanted to share another project from Speed Knitting. It is a great book for quick projects for gifts!! I highly reccomend it. This is definitely an easy and quick one. I knitted it up with a cotton from Berroco. I love the colors. I changed the bottom a little and loved the end result! My niece looked adorable in it and I was so happy that she liked it. It will wash easily for my sister which I am sure she will appreciate. The next project I plan on from that book is a GORGEOUS ballet wrap sweater and I may even try it in cashmere. Depends on how brave I get. I have never worked in that fiber before but I think it would be beautiful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home