deputyknittersblog

I am a self employed paraprofessinoal and mom of three beuatiful children. Knitting has become an absolute passion and stress buster and my true addiction! I go no where without my knitting bag and alwyas have mutliple projects in the works!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I saw Guild Member Anne B. today for a meeting and she handed me a small ziploc and inside was this ADORABLE TINY HAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anne... fantastic!!! I had actually seen her at a meeting last night and she mentioned that not only her, but friends and co workers who knit were busy doing hats and prayer shawls. The Guild is definitely off an running with this!! I feel guilty having not started a hat yet - I better get moving! Anne said the hat was so simple and she had it done in a couple of hours! I am again giving the link to obtain the pattern. I can not get over how beautiful it is and CUTE!!! So Tiny!

As I receive more news on progress and projects of members whether for C"caps for the Capital" other charitable groups or even personal prjects. It is always so much fun to see what other people are up to!

My phone and email has been buzzing and we gain more members every day and I am sure as Knit Happens existence gets out we will be growing even more. It is so exciting and I so look forward to the coming months! Keep the word out there and hopefully we will see everyoine on Thursday night, August 24th at 6:30 at Lulas Melange - 26 Church Street. If you can not make it - never fear! We will be starting back up with a monthly Thursday and monthly Saturday meeting to widen the opportunity for people to get to meetings.

Hope everyone is keeping cool and still finding time and a quiet corner to keep the hooks and needles flying!


www.savethechildren.org look for "Hats to the Capital" Action pack

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home