deputyknittersblog

I am a self employed paraprofessinoal and mom of three beuatiful children. Knitting has become an absolute passion and stress buster and my true addiction! I go no where without my knitting bag and alwyas have mutliple projects in the works!

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Thank you to Yarnista and Sqdanzer for your comments. Sqdanzer asked when I was having the vest class. There is a sign up sheet at Lula's for people to sign up if interested and it asks for their preference of a day to have the class. I am looking forward to that. I was sorry not to make the meeting today but on my way to the West Point football game (they won by the skin of their teeth in overtime - - GO ARMY!) and back and even while tailgating I knitted my brains out ( I did NOT bring it into the stadium though!)! My boys groaned when the knitting bag came out but my husband is used to it! I did get a few looks from other tailgaters but tailgating is all about having fun so why can't you sit, visit and knit??? It works for me!!! I am Attempting to finish a cashmere vest for my husband. I started it last Fall and after knitting for days on end while my daughter recuperated from her tonsils and adnoids being removed - I realized I had tiwsted my work!! I was devestated and ended up having to totally undo the entire sweater. Lucille said that is the most common mistake on circulars. I am on straights now! I started it up this past Spring and ended up putting it down and have now come on strong and am determined to finish it! It is my hope to finish it before the really cold weather and that I will be able to post it on the blog as another finished project!

As soon as I get a date pinpointed on the Vest class I will post it and you can sign up at Lula's or by contacting me directly.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Next weekend will be the Knit out and I am really looking forward to the event and posting pictures on the blog for everyone! Take care and keep the hooks and needles flying!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home