deputyknittersblog

I am a self employed paraprofessinoal and mom of three beuatiful children. Knitting has become an absolute passion and stress buster and my true addiction! I go no where without my knitting bag and alwyas have mutliple projects in the works!

Thursday, January 11, 2007




Well gals.... All I have to say is JOB WELL DONE!!!!! The GRAND TOTAL: 167 Hats!!!!!! I am so impressed with the incredible work done by everyone on the Caps to the Capital project!
Here they all are laid out by color the best I could get them and then all packaged with ribbon (in groups of ten) and boxed. They are going out tomorrow. I know we are a bit late but they will still accept them! With the store closing I had forgotten to grab them all out of the shop.
I was amazed while sorting them at the incredible attention to detail that went into each and every one. There was one that even had the most beautiful cables! Another had included little mitts! You ALL did a fantastic job and kudos to you ALl! What a GREAT project for the Guild to have taken on! You should all be very proud!
Meanwhile, as was dicussed in the Guild Meeting - Lions Brand will be having a new web site for guilds to get them known etc. They are still developming the site. Knit Happens will definitely hop on board once it is ready! Keep your eyes and ears open for that exciting venture!
I am currently trying to figure out if it is possible for Shelia and I to post as co authors to the blog. Either way she will take over the maintenance and posting of the blog after tomorrow. I will continue with contributions and I encourage you all to share your thoughts, finds, prjects, pictures and anything else. This is YOUR Blog! I will be off to do a blog for the shop and hopefully a web site as well!
I think that is FINALLY it for me tonight! Enjoy your weekends!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home