deputyknittersblog

I am a self employed paraprofessinoal and mom of three beuatiful children. Knitting has become an absolute passion and stress buster and my true addiction! I go no where without my knitting bag and alwyas have mutliple projects in the works!

Friday, January 12, 2007

It's official! The Guild is now registered with Lions Brand and I am hoping that it will appear on their new Club Finder shortly. PLEASE visit www.lionbrand.com and check it out! The Club Finder currently has NO Connecticut clubs - I am hoping that Knit Happens will be one of the first!

You can "rate" the club and I encourage you all to do that! I am hoping our membership will continue to grow! We will keep Sue busy! Today is just a QUICK posting to let you knw and I hope you will check out Lion Brand for our listing. If you have anything you would like me to add to our information , please let me know and if they offer the opportunity to update I will!

Have a great day and keep the needles and hooks flying!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home