deputyknittersblog

I am a self employed paraprofessinoal and mom of three beuatiful children. Knitting has become an absolute passion and stress buster and my true addiction! I go no where without my knitting bag and alwyas have mutliple projects in the works!

Friday, January 12, 2007

Welll, I kind of feel sad here! I feel like I am handing my baby over here BUT I so know that the blog and all of you are in VERY capable and wonderful hands. I am signing off as the manager and custodian of the blog (sniff sniff!) I have to say that the releif in knowing that Shelia will do a fantastic job keeping the Guild informed has been liberating!!!

That is not to say you have completely gotten rid of me. For the most part I will be giving my information to Shelia to work into her postings - I want to not interfere too mcuch. BUT I am sure there will be times I will "pop" in quickly to do a quick post of info! I have to say that I joke at the Guild meetings of the "self imposed" pressure I put on myself to do posts once a week. - I have REALLY had fun with it and I so hope they have kept all of you informed and (pardon the pun ladies!) in the loop during those times you missed a meeting. Joelle will give her mintes now to Shelia and they will still be posted on the blog in their entirety and Shelia is going to do an awesome job. Never hesitate to send her your info - projects etc!

I bid you all aduei for now - YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I can NOT wait till the 15th to show you all everyithing I havbe found for the shop! Meanwhile I will see you next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home