deputyknittersblog

I am a self employed paraprofessinoal and mom of three beuatiful children. Knitting has become an absolute passion and stress buster and my true addiction! I go no where without my knitting bag and alwyas have mutliple projects in the works!

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Just a quick post today to let everyone know that Yarn Knit All! has a web site and it is up and running - please go to that for a full class and special events schedule! www.yarnknitall.com .

Meanhwile please remember that the Saturday, February 3 Guild Meeting is CANCELLED as the shop will be in total disaray as I get it ready for the grand opening on Feruary 15th - I apprecaite your undestanding! The February 15th Guild Meeting will take place but no official agenda will be discussed as it will be the same night as the Grand Opening so to recap:
  • Febraury 3rd Guild Meeting Cancelled
  • February 15th Guild Meeting 6:30 PM is scheduled - NO agenda to be discussed
  • February 15th 6:00 PM GRAND OPENING of Yarn Knit All!

Yarn Knit All! store hours:

Sundays/Mondays - closed

Tuesdays/Wednesdays - 11:30 - 5:00 PM

Thursday/Fridays - 11:30 - 7:00 PM

Saturdays - 10:00 - 2:00 PM

I can NOT wait to see you all at the Grand Opening!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home